• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Camo and other dipping

The only problem with the ATF website is that they talk in circles so you never really know if your accidentally becoming a felon.

But as far as I know you only need an ffl to receive a firearm by mail or to transfer one to an individual I k.ow a few gun smother that don't have there ffl

The only problem with the ATF website is that they talk in circles so you never really know if your accidentally becoming a felon.

But as far as I know you only need an ffl to receive a firearm by mail or to transfer one to an individual I k.ow a few gun smother that don't have there ffl

They are not gunsmiths if they do not have an FFL......they are wannabe gunsmiths is all. A real gunsmith knows the law and gets the license so they can legally work on other peoples guns for money. There is no ambiguity in the law when it comes to what a gunsmith is and what license is required. If someone isn't sure or they have reading comprehension problems, it is always best to ask a lawyer. This very topic was covered in another thread about someone wanting to stipple guns for money....it was a no go since under the law it was working on guns for money(profit).

Back
Top Bottom