• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

Calling all E-cig / "Vapers" .... what do you vape??

Status
Not open for further replies.
anybody ever fail a drug test because of these? im afraid to vape a work since we are subject to random drug screens. PG and VG are both alcohols but i dont know if the body disposes and screens them the same as ethyl alcohol.

anybody ever fail a drug test because of these? im afraid to vape a work since we are subject to random drug screens. PG and VG are both alcohols but i dont know if the body disposes and screens them the same as ethyl alcohol.

Shouldn't be a problem but, a lot of employers are even doing nicotine free. Better check with your employer.

Nope, I fall under FAA requirement & have done several full NIDA panels (similar to DOT, but more extensive); it was never an issue

Your under more extensive protocols than that! Ask Mrs.Airops! I ain't messing with that gal! : D
:lol: - I wouldn't cross her .... But she did ask the other day if you changed your mind aout the Beretta :p

As for the drug screen, here is a recent random (Due to my function as Load-master/flight security, I'm required to be in a "random" pool), I'm usually lucky enough to get selected at least 2 times a year, this was the most recent & the panels they did ..... don't ask me what any of it means

[FONT=Arial-Bold+0][FONT=Arial-Bold+0]
Type of Test:Result:​
[/FONT]
[/FONT]
[FONT=Arial+1][FONT=Arial+1]
DOT Panel + MDMA & 6AM, Negative​
[/FONT]
[/FONT][FONT=Arial-Bold+0][FONT=Arial-Bold+0]
Specimen Collected Date:Lab Release Date:MRO Verified Date:​
[/FONT]
[/FONT]
7/3/2014 8:10:00PM7/8/2014 4:31:00AM7/11/2014 3:20:13PM​
[/FONT]
Policy Pool Type​
[/FONT]
[/FONT]
[FONT=Arial+1][FONT=Arial+1]FAA[/FONT][/FONT]​
Electronic Release Date:​
[/FONT]
[/FONT]
[FONT=Arial+1][FONT=Arial+1]7/11/2014 3:24:17PM[/FONT][/FONT]​
Policy:​
[/FONT]
[/FONT]
[FONT=Arial+1][FONT=Arial+1]FAA DOT Policy-XXXXXXXXXX XXXXXXXX XXXXXXXXXX[/FONT][/FONT][FONT=Arial-Bold+0][FONT=Arial-Bold+0]CCF Verified Date: [/FONT][/FONT][FONT=Arial+1][FONT=Arial+1]07/11/2014[/FONT][/FONT]​
Substance Detail​
[/FONT]
[/FONT]
6AM - Negative
Amphetamines - Negative
Cannabinoids - Negative
Cocaine - Negative
MDA-Analogues - Negative
Opiates - Negative​
Phencyclidine - Negative
[/FONT]
[/FONT]

Last edited:
:lol: - I wouldn't cross her .... But she did ask the other day if you changed your mind aout the Beretta :p

As for the drug screen, here is a recent random (Due to my function as Load-master/flight security, I'm required to be in a "random" pool), I'm usually lucky enough to get selected at least 2 times a year, this was the most recent & the panels they did ..... don't ask me what any of it means

Type of Test:Result:​
[/FONT]
[/FONT]
DOT Panel + MDMA & 6AM, Negative​
[/FONT]
Specimen Collected Date:Lab Release Date:MRO Verified Date:​
[/FONT]
[/FONT]
7/3/2014 8:10:00PM7/8/2014 4:31:00AM7/11/2014 3:20:13PM​
[/FONT]
Policy Pool Type​
[/FONT]
[/FONT]
[FONT=Arial+1][FONT=Arial+1]FAA[/FONT][/FONT]​
Electronic Release Date:​
[/FONT]
[/FONT]
[FONT=Arial+1][FONT=Arial+1]7/11/2014 3:24:17PM[/FONT][/FONT]​
Policy:​
[/FONT]
[/FONT]
[FONT=Arial+1][FONT=Arial+1]FAA DOT Policy-XXXXXXXXXX XXXXXXXX XXXXXXXXXX[/FONT][/FONT][FONT=Arial-Bold+0][FONT=Arial-Bold+0]CCF Verified Date: [/FONT][/FONT][FONT=Arial+1][FONT=Arial+1]07/11/2014[/FONT][/FONT]​
Substance Detail​
[/FONT]
[/FONT]
6AM - Negative
Amphetamines - Negative
Cannabinoids - Negative
Cocaine - Negative
MDA-Analogues - Negative
Opiates - Negative​
Phencyclidine - Negative
[/FONT]
[/FONT]

Lol, they test you twice for opiates and PCP and not once for Meth or derivatives? 90% of my current job is doing drug screening. That's so odd. But, they have their reasons I'm sure.

Lol, they test you twice for opiates and PCP and not once for Meth or derivatives? 90% of my current job is doing drug screening. That's so odd. But, they have their reasons I'm sure.

No idea man, like I said, it's a "random" screening requirement; all they tell me is when to go pee in a cup.

Last edited:
So I am running a Trident clone, 26g sleeper coil (.25ohm) and loving it. Like The Vapor Hut Wooky Cookie, but Vaperite Smaug's Hoard (50/50 PG/VG) seems to be the go to go.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom