• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Buyer Beware of Sky Guns International

Status
Not open for further replies.
Isn't there some kind of penalty for piling on? Seems to me that the OP has five posts total on the ODT and everyone is *****ing about SkyGuns. The owner of SkyGuns has explained his side and yet it keeps on. I'm almost sure that I read on another forum where a stealrain did the same thing, but so far have been unable to find it. I also seem to remember that it was some odd things found out in that forum about the OP. I sure would like to hear more from the OP.

He's been MIA for a while. I'd be interested in that thread if you found it, just to see what's up with the OP. If you find it, shoot me a PM.

seems to me that the OP just opened the door and tossed in a flaming bag of poop and left it for anyone that wanted to to try and stomp it out. Then he giggled and ran..... I have no problems with what skygunsint has said they did to offer to make things right. This thread needs to be allowed to expire on it's own or be closed as beat to death.

Not sure why you would care. I think Sky has answered your inquiry "it is none of your business". I never took him comment on LEO & Gov. contracts as "bragging" read more like an explanation to me. I have said it more than once, this will be the last time I comment. Jay from Skyguns has been here the entire time, answering questions,responding to insults about himself and his company. The OP has not, the only thing legit in this entire thread is Jay & SkyGuns.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom