Bullpups? yay or nay

• yay

Votes: 37 56.1%
  • nay

Votes: 14 21.2%
  • sometimes

Votes: 15 22.7%

• Total voters
You're not cheap, you just spend your money wisely! You got a Century clone or real HK?

I. am a cheap son of a gun. I don't even know how I ended up with an MP5. If I knew where that bastard was I would probably list it and get rid of it. I hate having that kind of coin tied up in a non NFA firearm.

the drawbacks to a bullpup are:
1. can be hard to clear
2. the LOP is NOT adjustable; they can have ridiculous LONG LOPs, like the Tavor
3. sight radius can be too short for effective use of irons
4. triggers can be subpar, due to the extra linkages

other than that, I like the concept.
I checked, and the LOP is absolutely longer than an AR at the shortest setting. But like 3”. But doesn’t feel terrible to me.

not worried about iron sights.

the trigger on mine is great. Easily on par with a nice basic AR trigger. It’s not a Baer 1911 trigger but it wasn’t meant to be.

I wanted to not like it, but every time I pick it up I like it more and more

It’s somewhere in this house. When we bought the new house it was the first gun I brought in and for the life of me I can’t remember where I put it. It’s around here somewhere.

Haven’t really put much of any effort into finding it.

I feel this. I have a shotgun and a rifle "somewhere". I was also in the attic one day and as I was going through things I noticed what was an obvious gun case. Found a khar I thought I had sold and then proceeded to actually sell it...eventually.

Back
Top Bottom