• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

Bullied teen's heartbreaking video now serves as her epitaph

I hate to blame the parents without knowing the facts. Sometimes bad things happen to good people and we only know what this girl put in this video.

The only thing I know for sure is: Suicide is a permanent solution to a temporary problem.

^^^ this

Plus the fact she brought it on herself to begin with. Is it sad? yeah...is it going to change anything? No

Flashing her goods to a stranger on the net, her fault. Result, being blackmailed being publicly embarrassed
Knowingly sleeping with an attached guy, her fault. Result, having her ass whipped and being publicly embarrassed again

Everyone here and everyone you know has been ridiculed in some form or another. The difference between this incident and others is the fact that most people suck it up and carry on.

Life happens

Here I fixed this for you...

Also, yes the parents have a lot of culpability in this. Appears they were divorced and probably didn't communicate much on what was really going on (pure speculation here obviously).

1. Unsupervised internet access with a webcam - crazy how many stories are out there after some young girl does something stupid on a webcam.
  2. This video was posted a month ago, everyone knew she was troubled, more severe intervention or institutional care should have been provided, especially after her previous cries for help and less successful attempts.

Still very sad, may she rest in peace...

Side note: These videos with index cards and sad music need to stop. STFU already, this s*** is cliche.

Agreed

I was harassed, bullied, picked on mercilessly for years for being "the fat kid" AND I had a hippy pacifist mother so I wasn't allowed to fight. They would stab me with pencils, hit me, screw with me, follow me home from school in groups beating on me together ..... Finally I had enough and talked to my dad and broke down crying explaining everything that was going on IN SCHOOL and he said the next kid that messes with you beat him down in front of everyone else ..... within a year I was beating down 4-5 of these little punks that were following me home at a time and took up weight lifting, wrestling and martial arts and lost all the weight. If I didn't have the bullies picking on me I would have continued to be that little fat kid into my adulthood and I wouldn't have nearly the confidence that I built out of it. Bullying happens and our society and school just needs to stop the stupid "violence doesn't solve anything" stuff and tell the kids to gang up on the bullies and beat them until they can't walk because their legs are broken.

If this girl had parents that had any idea what was going on in her life or even sort of raised her none of this would have happened.

I was harassed, bullied, picked on mercilessly for years for being "the fat kid" AND I had a hippy pacifist mother so I wasn't allowed to fight. They would stab me with pencils, hit me, screw with me, follow me home from school in groups beating on me together ..... Finally I had enough and talked to my dad and broke down crying explaining everything that was going on IN SCHOOL and he said the next kid that messes with you beat him down in front of everyone else ..... within a year I was beating down 4-5 of these little punks that were following me home at a time and took up weight lifting, wrestling and martial arts and lost all the weight. If I didn't have the bullies picking on me I would have continued to be that little fat kid into my adulthood and I wouldn't have nearly the confidence that I built out of it. Bullying happens and our society and school just needs to stop the stupid "violence doesn't solve anything" stuff and tell the kids to gang up on the bullies and beat them until they can't walk because their legs are broken.

If this girl had parents that had any idea what was going on in her life or even sort of raised her none of this would have happened.

i had the bullies when i was in school too. its amazing how quick they all start leaving you alone after you get hold of one and knock his nose to the back of his head.

This makes me so mad!! Not one single person should ever feel like they aren't wanted...especially a young, teenage girl, trying to learn about life...everyone messes up, it's human nature! But, to have to live everyday sad,alone, because some other teenage ho and her BF make you feel like your way below them is ludacrious! I hope charges get brough up!

Back
Top Bottom