• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

Bullied teen's heartbreaking video now serves as her epitaph

Anyone feel like slapping the **** out of that girls parents ? My little girl would've felt the pain of her stupidity in the first place and never pulled that **** again let alone screwing some guy for the attention after I beat her ass ! Then I'd have made sure everyone knew there's a price to pay for ****ing with my little girl. After all that moving around her parents could've changed her name. I've been arrested 3 times now for going to the school and letting some people know how I feel. It's a parents job to defend their children !

Anyone feel like slapping the **** out of that girls parents ? My little girl would've felt the pain of her stupidity in the first place and never pulled that **** again let alone screwing some guy for the attention after I beat her ass ! Then I'd have made sure everyone knew there's a price to pay for ****ing with my little girl. After all that moving around her parents could've changed her name. I've been arrested 3 times now for going to the school and letting some people know how I feel. It's a parents job to defend their children !

true man... I agree..

Back
Top Bottom