• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Bulged suppressor

I have 2 rugged cans in lock up. Had a end cap strike on my oculus 22. Lgs sent it to rugged and it was back to them in 2 days repaired under warranty.

I hope surefire takes care of you. I'm stuck on rugged and dead air for their warranty amd customer service. Products are good too so far. Loving my radiant 762 and oculus. Looking to pick a dead air mask next for a dedicated 22 build.
I purchased AAC because of their warranty too that didn't get me very far. Be careful with your stuff

I month later... Surefire issued a RMA and my local dealer is sending back for inspection / replacement. The gun shop called me a day ago and said - "Hey guess what I got from the ATF?" Me thinking it was my stamp. He said "It's a letter saying the forms that were sent in the the ATF were missing information so they didn't issue the stamp" That's good I guess since I'll have to start over with a new can and new serial number... What a mess.

I month later... Surefire issued a RMA and my local dealer is sending back for inspection / replacement. The gun shop called me a day ago and said - "Hey guess what I got from the ATF?" Me thinking it was my stamp. He said "It's a letter saying the forms that were sent in the the ATF were missing information so they didn't issue the stamp" That's good I guess since I'll have to start over with a new can and new serial number... What a mess.

Your shop blows. There should never be missing information, I mean geez that's what your paying them for.

What information are they missing? If this is a correction letter you should be getting a stamp in a few weeks.

Back
Top Bottom