• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Bulged suppressor

Howso? Just asking. I understand/understood that if the serialized part was not damaged and they reused it your current stamp was valid.

Yep, that's one reason the last few can's have been Rugged. You would have to intentionally tried to damage the front of their can, plus they have this warranty.

upload_2021-2-1_10-38-18.png

https://ruggedsuppressors.com/unconditional-lifetime-warranty/

"With Rugged Suppressors’s strict quality control measures and use of premium materials, we can offer an Unconditional Lifetime Warranty.

We know what its like to read pages of legal print hoping you’re covered after an issue, just to be denied or not have the problem fixed for months. With our Unconditional Lifetime Warranty it’s just that, unconditional. No matter the problem or how it occurred we will work with you to find a solution, and then fix it. That’s why it’s called an Unconditional Lifetime Warranty and that’s why there’s no small legal type needed.

Having a problem with your Rugged Suppressors product? Please fill out the RMA Request Form. Our average turn around time is within 16 business hours, so we’ll have you shooting again in no time."

I'm not knocking on Surfire, as I will eventually but their "Ryder" just cause that's my son's name. I guess that is just as good of reason than anything.

If a Tax stamp has not been issued the form can be cancelled at any point and they will refund the 200. No reason they should have to talk to the dealer about the issue. No forms are needed to return a can for repair. There's plenty of other good companies who would already have the can for repair by now.

I have 2 rugged cans in lock up. Had a end cap strike on my oculus 22. Lgs sent it to rugged and it was back to them in 2 days repaired under warranty.

I hope surefire takes care of you. I'm stuck on rugged and dead air for their warranty amd customer service. Products are good too so far. Loving my radiant 762 and oculus. Looking to pick a dead air mask next for a dedicated 22 build.

Attachments

• 20210127_161111.jpg
    20210127_161111.jpg
    71.8 KB · Views: 23
  • 20210119_160447.jpg
    20210119_160447.jpg
    72.7 KB · Views: 24
Back
Top Bottom