• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

Bug out Bag rifles, Kel-tec Sub 2000

Stock length does not adjust and is kind of short but not uncomfortable. One of mine has a butt extension from Keltec (about $10 and adds an inch).

One button slide on front site and it snaps open, pull down on trigger guard and it folds closed. Two seconds either way. I have seen pics of these rifles folded and carried in a sewn-in pocket in a leather jacket!

Sometimes hard to find. It took me a couple of months to find my first one at a reasonable price. There was two 40 cal and one 9mm at the big Jonesboro Gun Show for $319-329.

Buds has them for under $300 but by the time you ship and pay FFL you are still looking at least 3 bones......

I would try to pick one up one here at a good deal......

The y are very great guns. Very easy to flip open and very accurate. Buds has them for 299 but they have been outta stock for quite some time. Plus by the time transfer fees and shipping come in and stuff you are paying quite a bit more. Still worth every penny though.

Last edited:
The y are very great guns. Very easy to flip open and very accurate. Buds has them for 299 but they have been outta stock for quite some time. Plus by the time transfer fees and shipping come in and stuff you are paying quite a bit more. Still worth every penny though.

Like I said, they are hard to find reasonably. Outdoor Adventure in Smyrna had one about a month ago but it was $359 if I remember correctly. Found my first one at a hardware store of all places. I found the 2nd at the gun show in Jonesboro. It was the only stainless sub2000 I have ever seen, but it was in 9mm beretta. Later traded it but found another on this list and committed on it 30 minutes after posting. Now happy with two, both being glock 9mm.

Like I said, they are hard to find reasonably. Outdoor Adventure in Smyrna had one about a month ago but it was $359 if I remember correctly. Found my first one at a hardware store of all places. I found the 2nd at the gun show in Jonesboro. It was the only stainless sub2000 I have ever seen, but it was in 9mm beretta. Later traded it but found another on this list and committed on it 30 minutes after posting. Now happy with two, both being glock 9mm.

The glock ones are the best IMO. I just like how they make them with different mag types. So that if you have a sig, beretta, S&W or a glock... you can find the right kel tec for you! Cant beat that with a stick.

Back
Top Bottom