Votes: 28 17.9%
  • I don't care

Votes: 35 22.4%
  • Free tax stamp

Votes: 10 6.4%
  • It's a trap

Votes: 53 34.0%

• Total voters
it’s not absurd they are literally doing it right now. There’s what 13 states now with extremely restrictive gun laws? ATF harassing regular Americans for filing a form one or buying a d cell mag light??

It’s not the bump stock that’s stupid. It’s laws. Especially the NFA.

Thanks boomers for ****ing our rights away.
I agree 100%.
Im saying dump the bs and regard, defend and protect the real rights.

I agree 100%.
Im saying dump the bs and regard, defend and protect the real rights.
Is the right to own/enjoy a legally purchased product not a "real" right?

Please enlighten the "dummies" here (myself included) about your qualifications for deciding what is/is not a "real" right for the rest of us...
While I may agree that bump stocks are useless for me, I will absolutely stand for the right to own/enjoy them for folks who choose to do so. The fact that you don't/ won't/ can't, is why agencies are emboldened to trample on our community. We can't even let others in the firearm/2A community enjoy their choices without turning on ourselves over the most stupid stuff.

So, can my buddy take his AR Pistol to the range legally or not? Here just for the facts, not the bull****.

Thanks
He's just skirting the law, making life harder for us legitimate gun owners. We don't need his kind at the range! Probably don't even have a lever action rifle neither, does he?

Back
Top Bottom