• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

Brace Ban Dec 28, 2022.

What will happen?

• Tacos

Votes: 30 19.2%
  • Nothing will happen

Votes: 28 17.9%
  • I don't care

Votes: 35 22.4%
  • Free tax stamp

Votes: 10 6.4%
  • It's a trap

Votes: 53 34.0%

• Total voters
People like you is who raised todays weak populace. People like you bartered our rights away when you yourself were young. People like you are the root, cause, and perpetuation of our problems. Not just with gun rights but with every single rights that have to do with self agency.

^^^^^^^^^^^^

If my kid had
"The cruel murders of the children in Uvalde, Texas" This makes my blood boil everytime this is stated!!
The only thing cruel about this is the ***** ass police who refused to act!! And what is even more discpicable is the fact that unarmed female and male parents willing to enter that structure to save the children were held back by the ***** ass police!!!!!
If my kid had been in there, Uvalde 's finest would have had to shoot me in the back

Any one of us crafty bastards can hook a thumb in a belt loop and and simulate full auto fire with a simi automatic rifle that has minimal recoil.
I'd gladly give up bumpstocks over belt loops.
Because most males in the social circle that I hunt and shoot with, would look awful silly wearing their britches like rappers and thugs.

I also understand the argument over encroachment of freedoms ,an inch at a time, and as a Trump supporter, I was not necessarily happy with the bumps stock ruling.
But I do believe that he bought us all some time for rationally minded firearms enthusiasts to prepare for what might be over the horizon if the man did not get re elected.
I know that's hard for some here to grasp.
And I have no way to know if that might have been part of the plan when the decision was made on bumpstocks.
But regardless, it happened,the way it happened, and could very well have been way more intrusive on our hobby, than it was, over a novelty item, that anyone that has any marksmanship skills at all, does not need, or want to own.
Life is a compromise.
And there ain't a SOB reading this,that hates compromise and change more than I do.
I promise you that.

very well have been way more intrusive on our hobby, than it was, over a novelty item, that anyone that has any marksmanship skills at all, does not need, or want to own.
Life is a compromise.
And there ain't a SOB reading this,that hates compromise and change more than I do.
I promise you that.

When will you people realize guns aren't a hobby to be compromised on? Guns are tools made to be equalizers and force multipliers. they arent toys or man child time sinks.

Well when I read the comments back and forth on hear I now know all is lost. The insanity has finally reached ODT.
1672807060260.png

Whyre we negotiating braces...rhetorical. we should've never negotiated sbr's and stocks. Half this community won't do anything about it anyways. Too scared too make a difference, to selfish to actually die for their family future, their legacy. "my family matters", you aren't living like it does 🤷‍♂️. Cool posts. Delusional.

The devil is in the details! As long as the devil can keep your attention on some simple or stupid detail, they can do whatever they want and you won't believe it because you're busy acting like a school girls of something that really didn't matter. If you know, you might have a chance but if you have to ask or need an explanation, you're already screwed!

Back
Top Bottom