• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

Bobtailed RIA

Looks pretty good. That being said, I don't like the MSH not being flush with the frame. Needs better sights also.

If the Main Spring Housing were made for this gun it more than likely would sit flush...My Nighthawk sits completely flush but then again all parts were made specifically for the gun. I tried to blend it in the best I could without taking away the looks of the Ed brown MSH.....Practice makes perfect...And yes the sights are standard....When I get ready to change the color again i will have my machine shop friends make the dovetail larger for different sights. For now it will just be a carry piece. Close range its fine...i'm not gonna shoot anyone running away from me.....I wouldn't fair well in jail :)

Last edited:
Man! That thing looks awesome! Looks like comparable higher end models!

Thanks...it was a first attempt....just wanted to try it out....I know i'll never get the money back out of it that i have in it...I will list all of the parts when I get home from work tonight....

Looks great, did the same thing in 2011 with my 9mm commander. I had David at Accurate Ordnance do his magic on it and it is by far the most accurate pistol I have ever owned "Boring Accurate"

Did you change out your barrel link? between that and the cerakote it made mine super tight.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom