• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

Better not wear a mask.......

masks or no masks you gonna piss some asshole off. I just write **** OFF AND DIE on mine

went into the local FUDD store yesterday with mine on and EVERYONE in there looked at me as if I were death itself. I have grandchildren living with me and I’m not putting them at risk fake or not.

This virus and the accompanying propaganda campaign has radically accelerated the power of the state. They are effectively using fear mongering to divide the people and exponentially increase the control of the state over personal freedoms.
This ain’t gonna end well.
aint nobody gonna do a thang but what the hell they are told to do.Where all the big Im gonna do this boys? yeah drinkin lite beer and sellin woof tickets.

Im in it for my family first, whatever that means, blood or tears. I do know that these two come before anyone, then my sister and her kids and my parents.

Everything and everyone else falls in after that. Take it how you will. Thats the way it is.

This virus and the accompanying propaganda campaign has radically accelerated the power of the state. They are effectively using fear mongering to divide the people and exponentially increase the control of the state over personal freedoms.
This ain’t gonna end well.

If by not ending well you mean the masses complying and ALL of us losing, I agree.

Back
Top Bottom