• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

Best way to take a lot of 1's to the bank?

This one time at the bank, I had a basketful of ones that I was depositing. I put the basket on the counter and out of nowhere the guy in line behind me starts taking the money out and handing it to the teller. She said “thanks”. I thought it was a d-bag move personally. What do you think fast306stang fast306stang ?

You damn right it was a D Bag move!!! :pound::pound::pound::pound::pound:

This one time at the bank, I had a basketful of ones that I was depositing. I put the basket on the counter and out of nowhere the guy in line behind me starts taking the money out and handing it to the teller. She said “thanks”. I thought it was a d-bag move personally. What do you think fast306stang fast306stang ?

That is an Internet winner if I ever did see one! LMAO fast306stang fast306stang

The only secure way to deposit the $ is to give them to me and I'll put them in an account where you can't fritter them away.

Get a money gun
b232zp

Why not just use a credit card instead of cash and get the cashback rewards AND save the "1's"?
I am pretty sure if I saved $1 bills it would add up faster than my 1-5% cash back I get on my cc. That said it’s rediculous what the rebates we get from chase. If I used cash and saved ones it would be my money this way it’s chases money.

I am pretty sure if I saved $1 bills it would add up faster than my 1-5% cash back I get on my cc. That said it’s rediculous what the rebates we get from chase. If I used cash and saved ones it would be my money this way it’s chases money.

How would it add up faster? Anything that ends in X4.xx the 4 or less you just move to a savings account and you get the cash back. Must not like free money.

I haven't read through the previous replies so if its already been answered i apologize. There is only one way to take them to the bank....... two stack of bills one on each hand. Preferably all $1's so it looks like you've got more money than you actually have. Find the best looking teller at the bank and you go up to her and do whats called "making it rain." Walk up to the teller and start dropping ones all over her until she gets up on the counter and begins to dance, at that point you'll start tucking the ones into her under garments. Trust me, this is the only way to carry cash to the bank, you wont be respected if you do it any other way.

Back
Top Bottom