Best way to take a lot of 1's to the bank?

This one time at the bank, I had a basketful of ones that I was depositing. I put the basket on the counter and out of nowhere the guy in line behind me starts taking the money out and handing it to the teller. She said “thanks”. I thought it was a d-bag move personally. What do you think @fast306stang ?
Maybe he thought it was samples or a giveaway like the basket of suckers.

My local small bank has a coin machine- free to use for members. The money is dumped sorted and counted, then added to your savings account. I saved up two 4liter water bottles of coins and took them in. The next day the bank calls to tell me there was a discrepancy (I'm thinking- here we go).
They had found an additional $3.73 in pennies, nickles and dimes in the bottom of the machine at the end of the day, so this was added to my account.

Northside Bank In Cartersville.

33994767_1271200856315589_5848132069867126784_o-253x450.jpg

This one time at the bank, I had a basketful of ones that I was depositing. I put the basket on the counter and out of nowhere the guy in line behind me starts taking the money out and handing it to the teller. She said “thanks”. I thought it was a d-bag move personally. What do you think @fast306stang ?
9EF9C056-ABB7-441A-B7A6-56D04FED6A07.gif

I also save dollar bills. I wrap 50 in each bundle till I get $1000. It adds up quickly. The bank will give you wrappers for free. I bought a guitar once, a Ford Explorer, vacations a gun or two a set of tires. Last visit to the bank I got an extra dollar due to my counting error.

Back
Top Bottom