Batman shootings and UN treaty

They said that he walked in bought a ticket, propped open the emergency exit, got suited up and came back in that way. Nothing about multiple shooters
Not likely,as all emergency door exits sound off with a buzz when breached from the inside,I too say someone opened it for him to come thru or the buzzer had been disabled prior.The timing of this horrible trajedy makes me wonder also if it was a staged event,false flag etc,especially after the damaging to their cause"fast and furious"scandal being brought to light just several months prior to the UN's small arms treaty.My hunch on this is certainly no less belivable than our govt"knowingly allowing foreign criminals and cartels to buy arms and explosives here in the US"so as to at a latter date ,criminalize our second ammendment.Surely we can atleast all agree our rights are under attack by a rouge element in our govt.We may not always agree on the details and try to split hairs with one another,however lets keep that fundamental fact in focus and come together united ,fighting for our common cause.

Yeah, and according to a treaty we signed during the Geneva conventions: US treaties are considered binding (just like an amendment) until voided by the President (not likely) or the Senate.

Notice the key difference there. If Senate never votes on it, it is considered law. Do you really think Harry Reid is going to bring it up for a vote?

Has to be ratified to become law. No vote no ratification, pure and simple.

Not likely,as all emergency door exits sound off with a buzz when breached from the inside,I too say someone opened it for him to come thru or the buzzer had been disabled prior.The timing of this horrible trajedy makes me wonder also if it was a staged event,false flag etc,especially after the damaging to their cause"fast and furious"scandal being brought to light just several months prior to the UN's small arms treaty.My hunch on this is certainly no less belivable than our govt"knowingly allowing foreign criminals and cartels to buy arms and explosives here in the US"so as to at a latter date ,criminalize our second ammendment.Surely we can atleast all agree our rights are under attack by a rouge element in our govt.We may not always agree on the details and try to split hairs with one another,however lets keep that fundamental fact in focus and come together united ,fighting for our common cause.

Not the case for movie theater exits. At least not any that were in east cobb from 1996 till about 2000. We used to let friends in the emergency exits all the time(when mom and dad wouldn't give up money). i know for a fact that park 12 cobb doesn't have a alarm. they might say it, but its just a fancy sticker. Next time push it and see what happens. On second thought after yesterday.. don't, but l am am telling you. If there isn't a little handle with a speaker built in.. it's not going off.

Has to be ratified to become law. No vote no ratification, pure and simple.

Unfortunately, sir, you are both correct and incorrect. The Geneva treaty was ratified, making it law. Part of that treaty stated that the US will be bound by future treaties once signed, UNLESS they fail a ratification vote. No vote means de facto law.

Back
Top Bottom