Batman shootings and UN treaty

This even even too wacky for this sub-forum. Y'all need to read up on the treaty, and how our legislature works.

This even even too wacky for this sub-forum. Y'all need to read up on the treaty, and how our legislature works.

Are you saying that this will have no effect upon how the public might view the purposed UN Gun Ban Treaty?

Don't really see how much this has to do with how the legislature works. I've read plenty about the treaty. You comment is neither here nor there and this is the appropriate place for this type of discussion.

Are you saying that this will have no effect upon how the public might view the purposed UN Gun Ban Treaty?

Don't really see how much this has to do with how the legislature works. I've read plenty about the treaty. You comment is neither here nor there and this is the appropriate place for this type of discussion.

Just ask anyone on the street if the've even heard of the treaty. So no, I'm saying it no affect at all. It could certainly affect state or local legislation, but tying this to the UN treaty that has been proposed every year for the last 6 brazzillion years is rediculous.

I think this came at the wrong time. Look at that guys mug shot. He is just as crazy looking as the Arizona shooter.

Obviously druged out of his mind like Norway shooter, Arizona shooter, Mumbai bomber, and Underwear bomber. Guy was a phd student in Neuroscience. Most of these department are State Department funded.

I don't know. Probably multiple shooters too. Looks like someone opened the door for him. Movie theater doors only swing out. Couldn't have kicked it in unless he had a tank.

Obviously druged out of his mind like Norway shooter, Arizona shooter, Mumbai bomber, and Underwear bomber. Guy was a phd student in Neuroscience. Most of these department are State Department funded.

I don't know. Probably multiple shooters too. Looks like someone opened the door for him. Movie theater doors only swing out. Couldn't have kicked it in unless he had a tank.

They said that he walked in bought a ticket, propped open the emergency exit, got suited up and came back in that way. Nothing about multiple shooters

Yeah, and according to a treaty we signed during the Geneva conventions: US treaties are considered binding (just like an amendment) until voided by the President (not likely) or the Senate.

Notice the key difference there. If Senate never votes on it, it is considered law. Do you really think Harry Reid is going to bring it up for a vote?

Back
Top Bottom