• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

Basic Turd Polishing 101...

Okay well operation turd polish is progressing nicely. I got the old interior stripped out including that funk nasty carpet. So I had saved the carpet from the grey car that's darker. I think it looks better. I mean if you gotta have carpet in a vehicle the darker the better. And this carpet still has a hole worn in it right where your left foot would go. But it's STILL better than the other carpet. And some nice big rubber floor mats will cover that up.Got the grey seats all mounted and it's starting to look promising. I actually used the foaming bubble bathroom cleaner to get all the grime off the dash and steering wheel. That foaming cleaner is good for all kinds of ****! And now after all that my landlord/partner wants to break weak and get it painted. WTF?! I was gonna leave it two tone. ****! Pimpin' aint easy.KnowhutImsayin'?:hat:

Attachments

• T7.jpg
    T7.jpg
    93.5 KB · Views: 11
  • T10.JPG
    T10.JPG
    64.7 KB · Views: 10
  • T9.JPG
    T9.JPG
    71.5 KB · Views: 9
  • T8.JPG
    T8.JPG
    74.2 KB · Views: 9
went to a car show awhile back and a gentleman
there had pulled the guts from a wrecked SHO
taurus and threw them into a taurus wagon.

it was really clean and very cool.

nice car btw, will make someone a good ride.

That Taurus sucks. There are certain cars I won't buy/sell. The Ford Taurus is one of those cars. I would dump it for something quality you can actually make money on.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom