• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

Basic Turd Polishing 101...

I gotta clear some of this **** out of my yard and off the lift in the garage. I still got a Festiva I've been meanin' to remove the roof from . Then I gotta patch som rust with sheet metal, Rhino Line the floor and camo the body.

Oh the nightmare!!!

No thanks got my hands full trying to get my scout back on the road for nationals next month

It's shocking what Scouts and early Broncos will bring these days. There's a lucky guy over in Byron with 2 Scouts in his carport. Running not projects.

My stepdad had a scout when I was a kid. Lots of good memories riding around in the back with the top off.

You talking about polishing like this?

cdn.abclocal.go.com_content_wls_images_cms_010_20POOPER.jpg

My stepdad had a scout when I was a kid. Lots of good memories riding around in the back with the top off.
We had an early 60s Scout over in Bonaire at the bamboo farm. Robby let some dumbass kid buy it who broke it and promptly crushed it soon after. When I was at the salvage yard in Bonaire a sad old dude who couldn't drive anymore called and gave us a mid 80s Volvo 740 and an International Travellal. Its as big as a Suburban but better built. I tried to explain the rarity of it to the yard owner. So he had me put it on eBay for a week. When the reserve wasn't met he had us fill it with engine and transmission cores and I dragged it over the scales at Macon Iron. And it would turn over and try to start. Damn shame..

Back
Top Bottom