BANNED

Status
Not open for further replies.
Why would it be “creepy” to allow your kid to see what you are doing on the internet?
Unless you are doing “creepy” stuff?
We have 75,000 members, I can assure you that about 90% of them don’t have, or want anything to do with the brackish or even political sides of this site.

Nope, my kid didn’t look over my shoulder while I was on the Internet. Actually the internet wasn’t a father and son activity. If I was cruising the internet it was because I was bored and my kid wasn’t around.

I can’t imagine firing up the old internet box with the kiddo in my lap and telling them well let’s see what’s going on over on the ODT. I guess I’m one of those weirdos who actually believed in interacting with my kids and paying attention to them.

It’s not about being worried about my kid seeing a stack of eggshells that might look like a penis, but about a gun trading Website full of adults not being the kind of place I really wanted my kid hanging out. Any site aimed at adults for that matter.

If my kid wanted to see guns he wanted to see my guns, real guns, not pictures of them on the Internet.

I guess what I’m trying to say is if you are letting your kid cruise websites aimed mainly at adults, or cruising websites aimed mainly at adults with your children I think you are a crappy parent.

Honestly it bothers me a little bit that the site would vocally encourage such behavior.

Nope, my kid didn’t look over my shoulder while I was on the Internet. Actually the internet wasn’t a father and son activity. If I was cruising the internet it was because I was bored and my kid wasn’t around.

I can’t imagine firing up the old internet box with the kiddo in my lap and telling them well let’s see what’s going on over on the ODT. I guess I’m one of those weirdos who actually believed in interacting with my kids and paying attention to them.

It’s not about being worried about my kid seeing a stack of eggshells that might look like a penis, but about a gun trading Website full of adults not being the kind of place I really wanted my kid hanging out. Any site aimed at adults for that matter.

If my kid wanted to see guns he wanted to see my guns, real guns, not pictures of them on the Internet.

I guess what I’m trying to say is if you are letting your kid cruise websites aimed mainly at adults, or cruising websites aimed mainly at adults with your children I think you are a crappy parent.

Honestly it bothers me a little bit that the site would vocally encourage such behavior.
and being modded by folks who aint got no chillens

So if the site is encouraging interaction with children is it safe to assume background checks are being performed to ensure we don’t have any sex offenders in our mix? No? How about the mods, have background checks been performed on them?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom