• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

AXIS OF EVIL AND U.S Dollar: WHAT THESE 2 HAVE IN COMMON?

Yep and didn't watch the whole vid, but did he mention Libya ? .....Momar started trading his oil for gold and we see where he ended up.

This is the reason I believe the US and Israel have it hard for Iran. I don't believe that nuclear bomb cover story. Iran is starting to trade oil for rubles and yuan (renmimbi) and possibly gold....Interestingly enough these same countries don't have a central bank like THE FED ripping the value of their currency from under the feet of it's citizens, while claiming they are keeping inflation in check and keeping unemployment low....hahahaha their dual mandate and they are not doing either. Hell, they have already destroyed the dollar, it's only a matter of time.

The US is trying to eek this petrodollar deal out as long as possible. This is the same reason the fed is printing money to prop up US banks as well as Euro banks and even corporations in the Euro nations. They are trying to maintain the dollar status as the world currency and it IS slipping. I think the only reason many countries have gone along with this charade as long as they have is because of the strong US military. And what a great military we have....too bad we have all been misled.

vv

Back
Top Bottom