• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Are gun shows worth going to now?

For all you ammo poors, there is a Red Ryder Three Gun in Alabama weekend after next.

That's exactly what we need:

Daisy BB gun in the carbine role.

2018.10.04C-1024x535.jpg

A single shot Crosman BB / dart pistol, that looks like a 1911,
for the handgun stage.

s-l225.webp

And instead of a shotgun, our "third gun" is a scoped
break-barrel adult airgun, shooting at some small target at 20-30 yards.

images

Gun Shows coming up just a few NOT ALL:

SEPTEMBER 5-6 Infinite Center
SEPTEMBER 5-6 Cartersville
Atlanta Gun Show September 19-20, $15 Entry Fee

Very tempting to go and setup as a dealer at the Expo show later this month. Can only imagine what will be bought and sold since this is generally the biggest show in the state the last few years.

Very tempting to go and setup as a dealer at the Expo show later this month. Can only imagine what will be bought and sold since this is generally the biggest show in the state the last few years.

If you are setting up let me know, I was thinking about going to this show I'm sick of being in my house.

If you are setting up let me know, I was thinking about going to this show I'm sick of being in my house.

I'm definitely weighing my options about setting up. Got several goodies that I think would be very popular for sure. Tables are $85 if you pay up to 10 days in advance after talking with the RK people from the Gwinnett Fairgrounds show this past weekend.

I will be set up at the Expo show this month. I went by the Gwinnett Fairgrounds show last weekend on Sunday and it was packed. Scary thing so many people there buying guns that looked like they did not have a clue about handling or using a gun.

Yeah, I saw some similar things you described as well. There was one dealer giving a potential buyer/attendee what felt like a 30 minute dissertation on why his gun fell under the NFA rules and regulations since it had a stock and a suppressor on it. The "buyer/attendee" looked totally confused as to why he couldn't take it home with him even under the remote chance that he would be able to afford a $4,000 setup right there on the spot.

Gun Shows coming up just a few NOT ALL:

SEPTEMBER 5-6 Infinite Center
SEPTEMBER 5-6 Cartersville
Atlanta Gun Show September 19-20, $15 Entry Fee

I believe Cartersville is September 12-13. My youngest and I will go, just to spend time together and look at gun stuff.

Back
Top Bottom