• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

Appalachian Gun

Appalachian gun and pawn has good selection but their prices on ammo are insane! 23 bucks for box of Tula 7.62x54r? Cherokee gun and pawn sells it for 10! 9mm is still priced sort of high, don’t even ask me about .22 prices. Also standard 7.62x39 is way way overpriced. It’s a neat shop
My experience as well. Out-rageous

My experience as well. Out-rageous
It really is. It used to be cool shop to go and find good deals. Ever since this "pandemic", they are still stuck in covid lunatic price gouge mode. They were advertising last week on facebook stating ammo is still really hard to get but they have it "covered". I laughed at that. Ammo is pretty easy to find these days, there are plenty of good deals in smaller shops.

Good shop, cool people, deals are hard to find. Ammo and firearms are consistently higher than others in the area. They have a good selection and will deal though. Not so much since covid.

Big Woods is good at separating me from my money. I went in there a few weeks ago looking for a scout light mount and left with a rifle. I wanted to stop at both but I had to get back south to be on time for work.

I have the same problem with Big Woods Goods. I went in a few months ago, and couldn’t pass up an S&W CS45 they had for a good price. I went back a week later, and they had a matching CS9…..

Back
Top Bottom