• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

Anyone want to show me the mystic?

at 5" your going to go supersonic on everything under 147g, so it won't kill you to put a longer barrel on, it's fairly difficult to get a 147g to go supersonic at all.

at 5" your going to go supersonic on everything under 147g, so it won't kill you to put a longer barrel on, it's fairly difficult to get a 147g to go supersonic at all.

Easy with what you are saying killer.......124/125's will be subsonic if loaded correctly. I used to shoot 124's at 1050fps out of a G34, I could have slowed then down even further but needed to keep them where they were to make power factor for USPSA.

Easy with what you are saying killer.......124/125's will be subsonic if loaded correctly. I used to shoot 124's at 1050fps out of a G34, I could have slowed then down even further but needed to keep them where they were to make power factor for USPSA.

factory ammo. obviously. any bullet can be slowed down through reloading.

Same exact rifle! Yeah I wanted to keep it traditional with the "m16" caliber. I actually was going to jump in on the CAW group buy but the huge leadtime was discouraging so I didn't. No one really supply Liberty around me so I have no source. If CAW has extras by time I have not found one, then I will definitely see CAW. I'm in no rush, I have quite a bit of pending suppressors so the mystic isn't on the priority list. I will definitely get one tho, just don't know when! When is CAW getting those shipment in? Isn't it soon?
The group buy was a preorder. Those suppressors should be ready to go around the first or second week of January. Then it's another 5 months or so wait for the ATF.

The group buy was a preorder. Those suppressors should be ready to go around the first or second week of January. Then it's another 5 months or so wait for the ATF.

Yeah I'll just wait. If James has any extra mystic ill get one for whatever price he sets it at. I've been to 3 class 3 dealers and none of them carry liberty. James at CAW is the only person I know that gets it directly from liberty. I've ran across a mystic before but I was undecided then. Now I know I want it so next person that has it in stock and within reasonable distance, I will make check.

Back
Top Bottom