• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

Anyone want to show me the mystic?

i276.photobucket.com_albums_kk6_bcr308_D4783681_2BE5_45D5_9E08ccf1ee9f7fd5302cabfec99070b8d932.jpg

i276.photobucket.com_albums_kk6_bcr308_DBA2CD23_F64A_410D_870C21d93745416c6b9b90e48f605fe8572e.jpg
Bad ass MF gun! Love it!!

Very nice. I've got a gemtech mount on my 5 inch upper. I've rockset it to the barrel since it's recessed and I run the factory mount on my rimfires. The Gemtech is about 3/4 of an inch shorter than the Liberty mount.

Nice SBR. I almost got the colt 9mm rifle. :P

You should have! Its a fun gun. My gun started out as a colt 9mm carbine 6450 that I SBR'ed. I just swapped out the barrel to a CAW upper and lower for awhile. CAW had a group buy on mystics awhile back. He may have a extra mystic if you are interested. Just let me know.

You should have! Its a fun gun. My gun started out as a colt 9mm carbine 6450 that I SBR'ed. I just swapped out the barrel to a CAW upper and lower for awhile. CAW had a group buy on mystics awhile back. He may have a extra mystic if you are interested. Just let me know.

Same exact rifle! Yeah I wanted to keep it traditional with the "m16" caliber. I actually was going to jump in on the CAW group buy but the huge leadtime was discouraging so I didn't. No one really supply Liberty around me so I have no source. If CAW has extras by time I have not found one, then I will definitely see CAW. I'm in no rush, I have quite a bit of pending suppressors so the mystic isn't on the priority list. I will definitely get one tho, just don't know when! When is CAW getting those shipment in? Isn't it soon?

Haha. Nice SBR. Didnt know they went down to 5". Thats pretty crazy. Hell, I thought 7.5" was insane.

Ever saw a 7.5" barrel on a 9mm pistol? :). I would have went shorter than the 5" if I wasn't for not being able to get hand guards that short. I go not like or need a longer barrel on a 9mm. I rather have the slower velocity of a shorter barrel. I've got a good video of it running that I will post.

Same exact rifle! Yeah I wanted to keep it traditional with the "m16" caliber. I actually was going to jump in on the CAW group buy but the huge leadtime was discouraging so I didn't. No one really supply Liberty around me so I have no source. If CAW has extras by time I have not found one, then I will definitely see CAW. I'm in no rush, I have quite a bit of pending suppressors so the mystic isn't on the priority list. I will definitely get one tho, just don't know when! When is CAW getting those shipment in? Isn't it soon?

Still has a few weeks

Ever saw a 7.5" barrel on a 9mm pistol? :). I would have went shorter than the 5" if I wasn't for not being able to get hand guards that short. I go not like or need a longer barrel on a 9mm. I rather have the slower velocity of a shorter barrel. I've got a good video of it running that I will post.

Exactly, 147 grain regular loads should be subsonic out of a 5 inch. I know mine are.

Back
Top Bottom