• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Anyone thinking about buying Ford

The new Ford F250 6.7L Power Stroke V8 Turbo Diesel Engine with the six speed engine is no joke, if I was in the market for a truck it would be the F250 with the 6.7L

I rented one the other day, and pulled a 33ft trailer to FL, we got 16 miles to the gallon, and it didn't downshift or rev once. Absolutely no complaints with this truck.

I think Ford has a winner with this one.

With the TACATA AIR BAG ISSUE, we sold short on it, Ford just finally got parts to fix my recall, they provided us with a Rental car which they paid for, The monthly rental on the vehicle rental was $1,447.34, per month for just shy of 7months. They told us the average rental bill will be $9,000.00 per customer. We were also told there are 1.7 million cars/trucks involved in this so the losses will be massive, we figure to buy it back close to $5.00 a share.

Just our opinion, so we will see. FORD, has served us well in this period of rental, and service, can't say anything bad about this, because this part came from another out sourced provider...

Thanks FORD, for standing behind your product...

With the TACATA AIR BAG ISSUE, we sold short on it, Ford just finally got parts to fix my recall, they provided us with a Rental car which they paid for, The monthly rental n the vehicle rental was $1,447.34, per month for just shy of 7months. They told us the average rental bill will be $9,000.00 per customer. We were also told there are 1.7 million cars/trucks involved in this so the losses will be massive, we figure to buy it back close to $5.00 a share.

Just our opinion, so we will see. FORD, has served us well in this period of rental, and service, can't say anything bad about this, because this part came from another out sourced provider...

Thanks FORD, for standing behind your product...

Thank you for a well-written and thought-out perspective on the topic at hand!

Gas cars aren’t going anywhere anytime soon. Electric cars make up about 1% of the market. It will grow some but the infrastructure to support recharging away from home is lacking - a lot. It takes about an hour to recharge a Nissan or Chevy bolt with enough juice to travel 25 miles. And that’s if you can find a charger away from home. Who wants to be dealing with the same power issues with your car that you have with your cell phone when it’s battery gets low or dies?
You reminded me of last week when I saw a Florida tagged Tesla on I95 on my way to work. I asked my wife " If you're traveling in a plug in car how do you plan out where you recharge you over priced Liberalmobile? " Seems like a real expensive bad plan.

TSLA probably won't even be around in 20 years - they will be bankrupt - they lose money on every vehicle, and wouldn't even have made it this far without gubmint, ie taxpayer subsidies. Elon Musk is a charlatan who uses fraudulent accounting to make the EPS (earnings per share) look good. GM sells more cars in a week than TSLA does in a year. They are a tree-huggers status symbol fraught with problems.
Reminds me of how GM just killed the Chevy Volt. They lost money on every one they sold. At one point the sales were so bad that the gubment helped out with a $6K point of sale tax credit. So you didn't even have to wait until tax time to claim your credit. Nobody wanted those over priced under powered inconvenient turds.

You reminded me of last week when I saw a Florida tagged Tesla on I95 on my way to work. I asked my wife " If you're traveling in a plug in car how do you plan out where you recharge you over priced Liberalmobile? " Seems like a real expensive bad plan.

Tesla has charging stations scattered all over the country. I think they may actually just swap the battery out for some of the well healed owners and send them on their way (You know - the batteries that are so environmentally friendly). The rest of the masses are just plugging in and watching traffic go by as they recharge their fad mobile.

Tesla has charging stations scattered all over the country. I think they may actually just swap the battery out for some of the well healed owners and send them on their way (You know - the batteries that are so environmentally friendly). The rest of the masses are just plugging in and watching traffic go by as they recharge their fad mobile.
Well it's just the price of being a smug bastard.

TESLA = electric DeLorean

Musk has his hands in too many ventures to make any of them profitable. He has relied on Fed subsidies to keep afloat, which might be cut off at any point.

As long as there are oil companies there will be cars with gasoline powered engines.

It's the changing of the guards. Buy TSLA stock instead. Tesla is eating the lunches of BMW, Mercedes, Volvo and VolksW.

There will be no need to buy gas cars in the next 20 years...so yeah...cheap stocks get cheaper
Not if the tax deduction for buying an electrical vehicle goes away. Trump has already signalled that it is on the chopping block

Back
Top Bottom