• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Anyone on a medication that prevents Covid vaccination?

Bypass

Army Icon Lifetime Supporter
One nation under GOD Father of Jesus my Savior.
146   0
Reaction score
I'm taking Taltz for Psoriasis and Psoriatic Arthritis which weakens my immune system. I guess I won't be traveling ever again.

I have a pre-existing medical condition that precludes me from getting the Covid-19 vaccine........it's called "functioning brain cells". I got my antibodies the old fashioned way......I got Covid.
Awesome answer. Not much to the current "vaccines" but I do personally know someone who died as a direct result of the vaccine.
Not a common occurrence for sure since "they" count on folks getting used to having a booster each year, that's when to bad stuff will be slipped in occasionally...

A weakened immune system is all the more reason to get the Covid vaccine. These aren’t live virus vaccines. My wife is an oncology/chemo nurse and their doctors request all patients get the vaccine.

A weakened immune system is all the more reason to get the Covid vaccine. These aren’t live virus vaccines. My wife is an oncology/chemo nurse and their doctors request all patients get the vaccine.

I am doing chemo and they told me NOT to get it and to up my
Zinc , elderberry , vitamin C , and to eat healthy

My personal comments were tongue in cheek. For me I already had covid so the question of a vaccine was a no brainer........not gonna be the guinea pig for a government wet dream of a project. Had I NOT had covid though it would boil down to analysis of actual death rates per thousand for Covid proper (statistics that are not readily available in the US because those books were cooked big time) vs. potential side effects of a relatively lightly tested injection that's not really a vaccine......it's gene therapy (at least from most of the suppliers). Taking into account actual death rates, trying to parse out co-morbidity, I still arrive at the same answer......Covid is likely safer for me personally than these vaccines. If you have significant pre-existing conditions though I can see how it might tip the scales the other direction for some individuals.

Your body, your choice.

I am doing chemo and they told me NOT to get it and to up my
Zinc , elderberry , vitamin C , and to eat healthy
Gotcha! Well every case is different and I'd always go with what your care team advises. My wife has been in oncology for ~8 years and it's heartbreaking to see folks who are kicking cancer's ass to then get Covid and die after refusing the vaccine. These patients are usually in the most vulnerable group of our population and our actions impact them - which is what I think about when the topic of Covid comes up.

Back
Top Bottom