• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Anyone have a ‘reasonably’ priced Machine Gun they want to liquidate?

That's different!

Completely agree. I actually like the Max 11sk with the folding stock and the cfm heavy bolt. Sounds great suppressed.

The nice thing about the M11/9 is you can do so much with them. I made an Uzi upper for mine. Thinking about doing a pps43 upper since I've got a spare kit laying around. Also toyed with the idea of making a mg42 upper but the m53 kits went up in value way to much. View attachment 3786716

Honestly machine guns have gotten beyond their value to me. When we had the SOT I got to play with so many of them that now the cool factor is gone. I wouldn’t mind owning one, but I’m not spending 10k plus. I know they are solid investments, but there are much better investments that don’t come with all the baggage.

If I decide I want to do machine guns again, I’ll get another 07/02 SOT and make money off of NFA stuff rather then the other way around.

The only baggage with NFA is time. Time is a merciless enemy.

Honestly machine guns have gotten beyond their value to me. When we had the SOT I got to play with so many of them that now the cool factor is gone. I wouldn’t mind owning one, but I’m not spending 10k plus. I know they are solid investments, but there are much better investments that don’t come with all the baggage.

If I decide I want to do machine guns again, I’ll get another 07/02 SOT and make money off of NFA stuff rather then the other way around.

with a SOT is more of the money in LEO deals or civilian? Just curious, always wondered how folks made money in SOT that are new and not as established as the guys from the 80s 90s still doing it.

Also wonder how with the rise of internet sales and the accessibility of NFA stuff because of it I feel like theres not a lot of transferrable stuff that is out there to make coin on. Interested to hear your response

with a SOT is more of the money in LEO deals or civilian? Just curious, always wondered how folks made money in SOT that are new and not as established as the guys from the 80s 90s still doing it.

Also wonder how with the rise of internet sales and the accessibility of NFA stuff because of it I feel like theres not a lot of transferrable stuff that is out there to make coin on. Interested to hear your response

Selling cans was our game. We didn’t do LE sales. All private market.

But the old saying goes, If you can't touch it, you don't own it. I can buy, hold, and play with MG and let time reward me for my purchase. Im making my way there. Have a manilla envelope full of stamps.

Oh trust me, I know. I have a binder full of stamps to prove it.

But the old saying goes, If you can't touch it, you don't own it. I can buy, hold, and play with MG and let time reward me for my purchase. Im making my way there. Have a manilla envelope full of stamps.

Every stamp I have had something in the safe that corresponds to it that I can touch and play with. I don’t understand your comment.

I was referring to someone comparing stocks vs tangible assets. While purchasing a stock does bring in money, I can't physically touch the stock or assert any control of the company. But my MG I can fondle, play with, & enjoy while creating wealth/profit.

Every stamp I have had something in the safe that corresponds to it that I can touch and play with. I don’t understand your comment.

Back
Top Bottom