• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Anyone have a ‘reasonably’ priced Machine Gun they want to liquidate?

When she gets time served, I will be doing that. GA Gun Store has a range? The store in Gainesville?
Oops Ga Gun Club** yea. I shot my FRT15 on 3ish rd "semi" bursts on the 100 yd range there(not hitting the ceiling and stayed on target) and got a tap on the shoulder pretty quick... it was hilarious. they dont give a f*ck on the pistol range though... mag dump as fast as your mac can go

I've shot there years ago. Nice indoor range with the 100 yard range.

Oops Ga Gun Club** yea. I shot my FRT15 on 3ish rd "semi" bursts on the 100 yd range there(not hitting the ceiling and stayed on target) and got a tap on the shoulder pretty quick... it was hilarious. they dont give a f*ck on the pistol range though... mag dump as fast as your mac can go

My belief is the SWD M11/9 when paired with a Lage upper and using the VBS (controlling the rate of fire) is one of the best SMG’s available for under $10k - in cost and value. This where I landed. I am the OP of this thread. Feel of an MP-7, super controllable, great accessory and mag availability.
Now I just need 9mm to keep easing back down in price. Down to .30 a rd, keep going...

Attachments

• C4371A51-B9CA-4FBD-B2A8-526E9F09219E.jpeg
    C4371A51-B9CA-4FBD-B2A8-526E9F09219E.jpeg
    207.2 KB · Views: 28
  • C72D101B-FA3F-4834-AB0D-901E7356E4B0.jpeg
    C72D101B-FA3F-4834-AB0D-901E7356E4B0.jpeg
    202.6 KB · Views: 28
Can't wait for my call from Lage for my upper for fat MAC.

My belief is the SWD M11/9 when paired with a Lage upper and using the VBS (controlling the rate of fire) is one of the best SMG’s available for under $10k - in cost and value. This where I landed. I am the OP of this thread. Feel of an MP-7, super controllable, great accessory and mag availability.
Now I just need 9mm to keep easing back down in price. Down to .30 a rd, keep going...

Completely agree. I actually like the Max 11sk with the folding stock and the cfm heavy bolt. Sounds great suppressed.

The nice thing about the M11/9 is you can do so much with them. I made an Uzi upper for mine. Thinking about doing a pps43 upper since I've got a spare kit laying around. Also toyed with the idea of making a mg42 upper but the m53 kits went up in value way to much.
20211113_151857.jpg

Back
Top Bottom