• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

Anyone else getting this question?

Hasselhoss

Default rank 5000+ posts
The Hen that laid the Golden Legos
Banned Permanently
168   0
Reaction score
I've had a few guns listed in the last two weeks. One one of them I got an "I'll take it". When he PM'd me he said "when can we meet so I can have a look at your gun?" I replied "do you mean where can we meet for you to pick up the gun an pay me?" His reply "No promises until I have a chance to thorough inspect it". I told him no thanks and resisted.

On the other two listings I had a couple of people PM me and ask if I could meet so they could "Take a look at the gun" as well.

Just curious if anyone else gets that.

I had a call from some ATL number not to long ago about a gun and he wanted to "meet to look at it". I said unless you plan on me inspecting some cash when we meet it aint happening.

Not yet, lol. But, "I'll take it", to me, implies just that....someone houldn't be saying that unless your prepared to make a deal..

have not seen that, one guy wanted to shoot a gun first since i felt like going to the range I met him there got to shoot some of his guns all around good time.

but yes Ill take it means just that and should not be backed out of unless the item was grossly misrepresented like only showing one side and rusty on the other :)

Lots of tire kickers, this has become a newbie store. Where is the return counter, who do I call to complain ? It was oiley and dirty. I'll take it means, I have the money, in my possession and we can meet within the next 6 hours for me to get it and go, after we BS awhile

Back
Top Bottom