• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Anyone collecting old bottles??

lftd&pwrstrok'n

Default rank 5000+ posts Lifetime Supporter
Sith Dark Lord
247   0
Reaction score
I have begun a search for several items marked Newnan/Coweta Co. Particularly dairy products (bottles/bottle caps). I was able to find 2 bottle caps on EBay. 1 from Missouri and the other in Indiana. They are both on the way. Then I found out about the old NuGrape bottles. So I am looking for them now too. Was told about Newnan medicine bottles yesterday and the search begins... Anyone else collect or know where to look?

s-l500 (1).jpg
s-l500.jpg
NUGRAPE.jpg
IMG_0867.jpg
IMG_0868.jpg
IMG_3979.jpg

I've only just barely dipped my toe in, in the most limited sense. Some of my wife's distant relatives ran a brewery in Missouri before Prohibition, and I've been trawling for artifacts ever since we discovered it last year. So far I've found a single bottle and a church key.

Instead of a two car garage, my wife has a Coke room. coke bottles,racks, Coke metal pedal car, police Coke statue, signs, bicycles, golf clubs all original from the 40’, 50’s, 60’s and 70’s. Of course like all collectibles only value able to another collector.

Instead of a two car garage, my wife has a Coke room. coke bottles,racks, Coke metal pedal car, police Coke statue, signs, bicycles, golf clubs all original from the 40’, 50’s, 60’s and 70’s. Of course like all collectibles only value able to another collector.
Rooting around in the back of a storage school bus and finding a Newnan marked bottle is what started me on collecting 30 years ago. I have 100s if not 1000s of bottles, a Vendo 59 machine that works like it was brand new, and various other collectibles...

Back
Top Bottom