• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

Anybody into Bonsai Tree growing ?

Davers

Default rank <1500 posts
ODT Junkie!
37   0
Reaction score
Or yr significant other / family or friends .?

If so I have a few good candidates to experiment with , for free & a super low price.

Ill drive smaller plants up to 70 miles , I just want them to be loved cause they are sentimental to me .

Or if you or anyone would like Nice Scheffelra for indoor /outdoor houseplants or the office / building lobbies . Let me know .

Again free , & if bought you would be basically covering part of the cost of the Nicer pot's.

Thanks

Got any pics? Bonsai trees have always interested me.

My Schefflrea plant's are great "candidates" to become Bonsai trees ....
https://www.bonsaihunk.us › info › ScheffleraBonsai
Tho I have not tried yet , they are beautiful as is ...
www_treasurenet_com_forums_attachment_php_b5d4918018fea49e0c2dab99fc0356a1._.jpg

This is an older picture , as my Lap top crashed & I lost many years of pictures , I still have these plants + Many more & they are in nicer pots .

I can get recent photos of the " Air Roots " & the plants in general if someone is serious about getting 1 or more , + if you/ anyone is close-by ; I welcome folk to come by & have a peek .

They are a very nice addition + yr living room or other areas in the Cold Months & make for some great cleaner air .

I wish everyone a safe , healthy , day.

Thanks for looking & the reply's.
Davers/ Davey

I was'nt aware that we had another "Bonsai" guy on here.
I'm in the same boat, been raising and working on my collection for years. Now with my wife in her condition it's becoming too hard to give them the love they need and I've been trying to find homes for mine.
I was going to have a plant sale in the spring but the kung flu took care of that.
If you look on the Atlanta Bonsai Society website they have for sale section.
The Monastery will also take plants on consignment but honestly I'm not sure they're open at the minute you'd have to call.
Good luck I know how painful it is to give up the things you've spent so much of your time taking care of.

Attachments

• 20190424_085840.jpg
    20190424_085840.jpg
    108.3 KB · Views: 67
Back
Top Bottom