• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Any Veterans Need Work?

marnedrake

Default rank <2000 posts
ODT Junkie!
26   0
Reaction score
Not sure if this is the correct forum or not, so if it's not please let me know and I can switch it up.
I work for an Exterior Home Remodeling company that is looking to hire Vets. They are looking for Sales, Marketing, and Installation members positions to be filled. Vets are guaranteed an interview. They are doing a great job changing the way corporate America views Veterans. Instead of charity, they realize that Veterans have a drive and motivation to accomplish a mission/task/goal better than most. Statistically Vets are leading the pretty much every category in the industry and realize they bring an extra value of drive and grit to the team, and are a better company for it. If you are interested please pm me. There is a signing bonus for Veterans as well. Please let any female vets know as well. There is a huge drive to help motivate them in this industry as well. Have a blessed evening, and if you have any questions please reach out.
-Drake

I work in a manufacturing company in McDonough. If I see military service on an application or resume I try to get them in for an interview.

We now have over 12% Veterans!

One thing I discovered was the VA OJT Program. It allows Veteran's seperated in the last 10 years to use their educational benefits while they learn a trade. OP should look into that.

https://www.benefits.va.gov/gibill/onthejob_apprenticeship.asp

I work in a manufacturing company in McDonough. If I see military service on an application or resume I try to get them in for an interview.

We now have over 12% Veterans!

One thing I discovered was the VA OJT Program. It allows Veteran's seperated in the last 10 years to use their educational benefits while they learn a trade. OP should look into that.

https://www.benefits.va.gov/gibill/onthejob_apprenticeship.asp
Good stuff man! Thanks for all that you do!

Back
Top Bottom