• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

any sneaker heads?

My sons a sneaker head pays so much money and trades all the time now hes trying to find the olympic 7s h has the bright crimson 3s like new he has about 240 pairs of jordans and nikes he also wears those diamond shirts and truck fit shirts but what the hell he has a job and its his money..

As a fella in good standing and in total possession of his man card I just do not understand why a dude would need to collect tennis shoes EVER.

I confess... I've never heard of such a thing or that term and now that I have... I don't get it... at all. :confused: Certainly worse things in life though. Rock on (but watch out for mud puddles apparently)!
I'm trying to imagine how I'd have reacted to a girl that had an interest one way or the other in my sneaks. Yeah... I can't. Maybe it's just been too long?
Hmmm, tonight though I think I'm going to put on my newest hiking boots and remind my wife why she married a Cajun! If you ask ME, that's one lucky woman....

Yeah, because "Sneakers" is so much more manly. ;)

well when pple say tennis shoes, i tend to think of shoes specifically for tennis

just like when pple use car, truck, suv instead of just saying automobile

- - - Updated - - -

I confess... I've never heard of such a thing or that term and now that I have... I don't get it... at all. :confused: Certainly worse things in life though. Rock on (but watch out for mud puddles apparently)!
I'm trying to imagine how I'd have reacted to a girl that had an interest one way or the other in my sneaks. Yeah... I can't. Maybe it's just been too long?
Hmmm, tonight though I think I'm going to put on my newest hiking boots and remind my wife why she married a Cajun! If you ask ME, that's one lucky woman....

i do like my red wings

Back
Top Bottom