• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

any sneaker heads?

rugerceltics13

Default rank <5000 posts
ODT Junkie!
31   0
Reaction score
i used to collect kicks. and i had a lot. at one point i had 327 pairs of shoes. was on nike talk and made lots of money selling and trading. now i don't have a collection any more cuz the wife put a stop to that. it was an expensive hobby. much more expensive than guns. looking back on it, if i had put my money into guns instead of kicks i'd be tremendously stocked

here's some pics

i39.photobucket.com_albums_e171_dakiwi13_shoes_100_0379.jpg

i39.photobucket.com_albums_e171_dakiwi13_shoes_jordans.jpg

i39.photobucket.com_albums_e171_dakiwi13_shoes_shoes.jpg

Hey man, not knocking your shoe fetish at all, I used to have a lot of shoes when I was younger. Not a collection or anything like that, but I had a few pairs and I made it a point to always have a fresh pairs of kicks on my feet. Girls used to tell me all the time they found a guy with a clean pair of shoes attractive, so that was my primary motivation. Then this one girl came and sucked all the motivation for that sort of thing out of my life. I call her wife nowadays, but anyhow, that's a nice collection.

Hey man, not knocking your shoe fetish at all, I used to have a lot of shoes when I was younger. Not a collection or anything like that, but I had a few pairs and I made it a point to always have a fresh pairs of kicks on my feet. Girls used to tell me all the time they found a guy with a clean pair of shoes attractive, so that was my primary motivation. Then this one girl came and sucked all the motivation for that sort of thing out of my life. I call her wife nowadays, but anyhow, that's a nice collection.

not gonna lie, the reason i bought so many pairs of shoes was cuz the girls i was hanging around found it attractive. now that i'm older i know them women are money loving skanks

Back
Top Bottom