• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

Any recommendations for an honest, reasonable priced mechanic in Wooststock? Help Needed!

tellico426

Default rank <750 posts
Frontiersman
38   0
Reaction score
Got a problem with my 2003 Chevy Z-71 not wanting to start. sounds like its out of gas. Im thinking maybe fuel pump but I am not a mechanic! gonna try a new filter today. My question is: Do you have a good mechanic that anyone can recommend that's close to Town Lake area that won't charge and arm and a leg and will be honest with you??

Thanks for your help guys!

Take Care!

Mark

G&S in Woodstock goods guys and the owner is a friend of mine they have had the same crew for almost 20 years with a few minor exception.. Give them a call..

G & S Auto and Muffler
10260 Main Street
Woodstock, GA 30188
Phone: 678-238-2886

Just get a few friends to help you set the bed off. Its an easy fix byt I'm sure most mechanics are going to go through all the things it could be on here. Turn the switch on and listed for the fuel pump (kinda grinding noise) it should only run for a few seconds when you turn the key on. If you don't hear it you can check the relay and fuse or you can find the wire as close to the pump as you can reach and see if it has voltage, if it does swap the pump if not it a relay, fuse or safety cut off that will probably need a mechanic to find.

Back
Top Bottom