• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

Any RC plane people here?

i did for a little bit, then it got stuck in a tree and never got another lol!!

friends uncle flys the gas helocopters, he can do some crazy stuff lol! when he flys it upside down is crazy!

I still have mine but don't fly often.

I've always found it funny that the good airplane pilots tend to fly them like they are heli's.... hang on the prop, etc..
And the hot heli pilots tend to fly them like they are airplanes... inverted, inside loops, rolls, ...

I used to be when I was stationed in Germany, many more places to fly there. Right now I'm trying to sell my P-40 set up...with a baby on the way there will be no more time for flying :grey:

My brother in-law let me fly his for the first time ever about 3 months ago. It lasted a whole 7 seconds. I got it up, turned it to the left then it nose dived straight to the ground. Needless to say it was broke in many places. I just hand him the remote back and asked where is the nearest hobby store.

My brother in-law let me fly his for the first time ever about 3 months ago. It lasted a whole 7 seconds. I got it up, turned it to the left then it nose dived straight to the ground. Needless to say it was broke in many places. I just hand him the remote back and asked where is the nearest hobby store.

Takeoff and landing isn't a good place to start....

Putting someone's plane 'back in kit form' is not considered a favor fwiw. ;)

Did back in the 80's for a while. I enjoyed it and met a lot of nice folks while learning. Life made some changes and never got back into it. Still have one plane and without cover setting in the shed.

Back
Top Bottom