• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Any metal fabrication shops around the Cobb area?

Somebody will need a press to get those right imo. Wish i had one, i got the 25yrs experience but sold off most all my big stuff. Shouldn't take a couple hours if that , depending on equipment and fab guy my2

How big or heavy of a press? Would I press the steel against something of the same radius for that shape?

What do you know about Mud? LOL

I know there's a lot of knowledge over there if you can separate it from the noise! My sons and I need a Land Cruiser intervention. My wife doesn't see the needs for spares as much as we do. This was my youngest on the way to FB workouts last week. Not a scratch on him but the 80 is toast.

IMG_2962.jpg

I know there's a lot of knowledge over there if you can separate it from the noise! My sons and I need a Land Cruiser intervention. My wife doesn't see the needs for spares as much as we do. This was my youngest on the way to FB workouts last week. Not a scratch on him but the 80 is toast.

View attachment 2688554

Oh my goodness. So glad to hear hes OK. I got into a discussion with someone about how land Cruisers might not have all the gadgetry and safety features that newer cars have but they are tanks.

I kinda want an 80 series, black on black triple locked and rust free but of course it's probably $20,000

I could make those for you as well, but after I looked at the prices of stainless, you're better off buying the ones at $100

Back
Top Bottom