• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Any metal fabrication shops around the Cobb area?

I'm looking to get some ditch lights made for my Land Cruiser. There are 2 companies that have made some but neither are selling them at the moment and they were expensive when they were for sale, I think $100. I would love to make some myself but I dont have the knowledge or the equipment to bend metal, mill slots etc.

Heres a sample of what I'm looking at:
View attachment 2686186 View attachment 2686187 View attachment 2686189

If you guys think I could DIY something like that I'm open to advice and suggestions.
Somebody will need a press to get those right imo. Wish i had one, i got the 25yrs experience but sold off most all my big stuff. Shouldn't take a couple hours if that , depending on equipment and fab guy my2

You could have it cut with a waterjet or a laser out of 11 gauge stainless and then have the parts bent. I know a guy here in Dalton that could do it if you don't find someone closer. It probably wouldn't cost much more to make a few extra sets...you could stick them on Mud and recoup your money!

You could have it cut with a waterjet or a laser out of 11 gauge stainless and then have the parts bent. I know a guy here in Dalton that could do it if you don't find someone closer. It probably wouldn't cost much more to make a few extra sets...you could stick them on Mud and recoup your money!

What do you know about Mud? LOL

Back
Top Bottom