• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Any long term post jab side affects…(serious answers please)

I was sick as a dog the day after the first of two shots but I have not one sniffle since then. I still wear my mask in highly populated areas like grocery stores and such. The little Market in town ( the only one in a twin of 303 ) I will go without it.

Has anyone that succumbed to the jab either voluntarily or forcefully experiencing any post jab side affects?

Not really looking for the couple of days after issues but looking for the more long term issues so we can have a place here to track them as time goes on.

i have noticed the “slight“ arthritis issue in my hands has gotten a lot more aggravating and I’ve had what feels like a head cold darn near since getting both of my shots.
I believe I had COVID 2x right before it was even named, 100x worse than any flu I ever had (chills, fevers, heart rate jumping 70-170) Was in icu one month apart & before absolutely phenomenal shape for being 63.
150k in test I get totally winded & they have no idea why after walking for only 20 minutes.
The 2nd jab gave me Bell’s palsy, & probably not getting the booster since a lot of drs. are saying if you had covid you may not need. I’m hearing of alot of women that have breast cancer & after the jabs it is possibly speeding up the cancer so I’m watching those studies.

I've had 2 shots. No side affects.

I only got them because my mom asked me to due to her being the primary care taker of her mom and there are times that I have to go over and help her with things. the one and only time in my life that my mom has used her mom card. She knew that i was not planning on getting it.

My mom (68) and nana (96) just got the booster. Nothing happened this go around. My moms second shot made her week for about 4 days. My nana had zero side affects with any of the shots.

I feel like there are people that will just never get covid due to there immune system with or without antibodies or herd immunity. Some people just don't catch things like other people do. Some people will get it and will have minor side affects while other will get very sick and possibly die from it. I don't think it's an age or healthy thing, I think it's a immune system thing. There have been many healthy people who have gotten it and ended up hospitalized from it. I feel like if you got the jab and didn't get sick then you probably wouldn't of had a bad reaction to it if you caught it. And if you got the really sick from the jab then it would of been really bad for you to get covid. There's no real way to test this theory that I know of though. Just my 2 cents, and you got what you paid for it.

Has anyone that succumbed to the jab either voluntarily or forcefully experiencing any post jab side affects?

Not really looking for the couple of days after issues but looking for the more long term issues so we can have a place here to track them as time goes on.

i have noticed the “slight“ arthritis issue in my hands has gotten a lot more aggravating and I’ve had what feels like a head cold darn near since getting both of my shots.

My best bud and hunting buddy got the jab due to immune system meds he is on, I probably would have too in his position.

Anyway, he started having breathing issues shortly after. Referred to a cardiologist after ekg came back wonky, sonogram and other tests they believe he had a mild heartattack. He is also now seeing a pulmonologist. None of this started before he was vaxxed. 43yo.

we've had all 3 moderna's, slight symptoms the next day after jabs but only long lasting was sore arms. Definitely worth the liberating feeling they bring, and shedding the mask is great.
The 3rd shot would’ve been the booster correct?
I may be wrong and I usually am, but, I thought I read in a post somewhere, that you wasn’t taking the booster?
Please don’t take this question as a jab at you.. it’s not meant that way..:thumb:

Back
Top Bottom