• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

Any interest in a SBX group buy?

No the shroud brings it to 16" but the barrel "ends" at 12" with threads on it so a can slips into the shroud and screws on. So with a can you hit about 16.5" instead of having a rifle with a 16.5" barrel with 6 inches of can on the end of it.

The OP reads

Thank you sir.

O I didnt click the link or read the whole post, sorry. Its true about the handguard but there arent to many options in the diameter to accommodate the shroud and a suppressor. I just hate paying for something that I know I'll be replacing

O I didnt click the link or read the whole post, sorry. Its true about the handguard but there arent to many options in the diameter to accommodate the shroud and a suppressor. I just hate paying for something that I know I'll be replacing

Really? the Shroud isn't that large? the inner diameter is just a hair over 1". Samson Evolution, maybe Troy Alpha, Apex....if an AR barrel and low pro gas block can go under the rail, this thing can too.

I have the ST22 AR pistol upper in 22LR at 5.5" length, and it's a hoot to shoot.

My 7.5" AR pistol with a CMMG 22LR kit is super fun as well. I'd imagine this to be awesome!!

I'll probably go ahead with the SBR route with my ODT lower, cuz I dont plan on getting rid of that anyway, but depends on the interest, I might hop in for one for the 3rd gen ODT lower build :D

Guess that's a good point. I just remember when shopping for hand guards for the ti-rant, it was fairly limited. I also don't want some giant hand guards like the yhm ones so my pickynessakes it more difficult

I'd be in for a group buy on just the barrel or a regular tac sol threaded barrel. I'm not really interested in the full AR conversion at the moment.

Back
Top Bottom