Any ideas on keeping your property secure from poachers/ trespassers?

You could post a big sign that says " warning, hunting reserve for the seeing impaired, everyone must wear orange, enter at own risk, please report any and all persons injured due to being mistaken for big game" then a sign underneath like you see in factories " accident free for X days" make the X a low number

You could post a big sign that says " warning, hunting reserve for the seeing impaired, everyone must wear orange, enter at own risk, please report any and all persons injured due to being mistaken for big game" then a sign underneath like you see in factories " accident free for X days" make the X a low number

warning.jpg

The best thing I have heard of is my uncle's setup. He has plenty of no tresspassing signs posted and had problems with people pulling off the road and dumping trash near his gate. He is retired from the USGS and had some sizemagraph equipment that he put out at the spot that people pull off onto his property. The sherrif has been able to apprehend several people who have pulled off and are dumping trash based on his "intrusion warning system"...pretty hefty fine goes along with it. I don't know the particulars of the equipment or where to get it...I think it is impossible from keeping scum from tresspassing but this is the best solution I've heard to deter them from coming back.

Would like to make friemds with the closest neighbor but the guy is such a disgusting hoarder that the property owners that sold it to my relative had to give the guy .6 acres because he had dumped so much crap on it.

The prop owners built a fence for us with provisions to hang privacy sheeting..

They should have made the hoarder do it and pay for it as a thanks for the free property.
WTH?!?! Dang, that's not a situation I'd have signed up for. Good luck!

the only thing you can legally do is post the hell out of it and randomly patrol it often..

If you don't live close by have a neighbor watch it that is what I have always done with my out of state properties..

I would have a sign that says "beware of spike mines and bombs planted on the property" and really plant some mines.

Back
Top Bottom