• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

Any ideas for a truck gun?

Been thinking hard about a HiPoint carbine 9mm with cable locks. I already have plenty of 9mm that stays with the truck.
You know a lot of people keep talking about those highpoint carbines.im with everyone else,reliability from those are low.but from what i hear about the carbines from a mass amount of people,they may not be a bad candidate for a truck gun.you can pick them up cheap.shoots the same ammo as your carry gun...tempting.

You know a lot of people keep talking about those highpoint carbines.im with everyone else,reliability from those are low.but from what i hear about the carbines from a mass amount of people,they may not be a bad candidate for a truck gun.you can pick them up cheap.shoots the same ammo as your carry gun...tempting.
From the ones I shot shot they ran 100%! Not sure about other's it was a dang sure fun gun that went bang every time I pulled the trigger.

I agree that, in most situations, a reliable pistol caliber carbine is a better choice than an equally reliable pistol in the same caliber.

Longer sight radius = better accuracy with iron sights

Ability to easily mount optics and white lights

In many cases, you can run an extended magazine with a higher capacity

Hits a little harder due to increased velocity from the longer barrel

Back
Top Bottom