• UPGRADE DAY 2 - Lots of stuff fixed overnight. Please report any issues here. Thanks!

Any decent gun shows this weekend?

Ex313

Air Force Icon Supporter
Wooba Gooba With The Green Teeth
7   0
Reaction score
I have to renew my Georgia Carry membership and they're going to have a table there. So I'm heading over after work.

CampFire

Default rank <1250 posts
ODT Junkie!
37   0
Reaction score
Doc with Cherokee Gun and Pawn, is putting on the Clarksville show this weekend. Other people have mentioned, I'm just here to say Doc and his people are a To Notch Great Team. A few Ladies in pawn area, or I would have said Guys.
I've picked up some nice additions from his shop, and shows in the past.

palmettomoon

Default rank 5000+ posts
NRA Life Member Wayne LaPierre & Chris Cox Hater
177   0
Reaction score
If go thinking you are going to find 22 @ .03 cents per round or any other ammo or new guns at leas than "on-line" prices you may be dissapointed. Still don't know why people think they are going to get a "deal" on that stuff at a show. Ever hopeful I suppose.

If you go "open to buy" a decent used gun, rare or obscure parts, gun stuff, etc., you might find something you didn't know you were looking for.

whitehat

Default rank <100 posts
Hunter
1   0
Reaction score
Went to the Duluth one and fondled a few guns today (it's in the Cultural center downstairs behind the Arena). I like the location b/c it's close to home, and a nice safe place to park with a good LEO presence in the parking lot... unlike the few in Gainesville I went to last year. I figure it's my $10 window shopping tax that I pay, find a couple that feel good, then go home, buy online, and still come out ahead.

The Old Jaybird

Default rank 5000+ posts
The Hen that laid the Golden Legos
35   0
Reaction score
Most Eastman shows have an NRA booth near the door where if you join, or re-up, you get a free pass to the show. I did this last time at the Gwinnett show. Not a bad deal.

atltrader

Default rank <2500 posts Supporter
ODT Junkie!
176   0
Reaction score
I went today and thought the selection was pretty good. New group of dealers I haven't seen before that had Pmags for $8 each and PMC ammo for $5/box. Not too shabby in my opinion.

Top Bottom