• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Any decent gun shows this weekend?

I have to renew my Georgia Carry membership and they're going to have a table there. So I'm heading over after work.

Doc with Cherokee Gun and Pawn, is putting on the Clarksville show this weekend. Other people have mentioned, I'm just here to say Doc and his people are a To Notch Great Team. A few Ladies in pawn area, or I would have said Guys.
I've picked up some nice additions from his shop, and shows in the past.

If go thinking you are going to find 22 @ .03 cents per round or any other ammo or new guns at leas than "on-line" prices you may be dissapointed. Still don't know why people think they are going to get a "deal" on that stuff at a show. Ever hopeful I suppose.

If you go "open to buy" a decent used gun, rare or obscure parts, gun stuff, etc., you might find something you didn't know you were looking for.

Went to the Duluth one and fondled a few guns today (it's in the Cultural center downstairs behind the Arena). I like the location b/c it's close to home, and a nice safe place to park with a good LEO presence in the parking lot... unlike the few in Gainesville I went to last year. I figure it's my $10 window shopping tax that I pay, find a couple that feel good, then go home, buy online, and still come out ahead.

Most Eastman shows have an NRA booth near the door where if you join, or re-up, you get a free pass to the show. I did this last time at the Gwinnett show. Not a bad deal.

I went today and thought the selection was pretty good. New group of dealers I haven't seen before that had Pmags for $8 each and PMC ammo for $5/box. Not too shabby in my opinion.

Back
Top Bottom