• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Any Bicyclists in the house? Road? Mountain? Hybrid?

Did 5.5 today....a tough day though. Didn't sleep well last night and since i had already been up since just before 4, i reluctantly decided i would just go ride about 6:30.....I had a hard time finding my groove this morning..... Running a new chain-ring, trying out a different tire pressure, and then throw in a trail i haven't ridden in a couple of years, and got unseated a couple of times unexpectedly.....oh, and once i started my run up the first technical climb, a damned tree across the trail, couldn't get back in the pedal and had to hike-a-bike for a minute. almost said **** it about the first mile in but pushed through.

For those of you looking for a really good time, there's an upcoming MTB Event called The Sasquatch Ride at Indian Springs Nov 17-18. Food, music, trails, sag stops, camping... something for everyone... Look it up on FB if interested in attending.

That's a lot of dang miles! 55-85 miles, i don't think i could on and eBike...lol

I should have asked on here before buying a bike to ride around the neighborhood. But this is what I have for now. Well it will be here tomorrow.

81BWa6EyO1L._SL1500_.jpg

Back
Top Bottom