• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Any Bicyclists in the house? Road? Mountain? Hybrid?

10thmountain

Default rank 5000+ posts
American Warhorse.
121   0
Reaction score
I am a Bicyclist. I ride all over the dang place in East Cobb and Roswell - I dig the River and all the roads and trails down there.

What do you all ride?

I am a Trek rider - I have a nice roadie 2.1 Trek and a 7.2 FX for trucking stuff.

How bout yall?

( please not too much hate - I ride for health plus its fun. )

No man should ever wear spandex...That's all I'm saying on the matter. Well, that and when spandex wearing men on bikes get lost on my road and come looking for directions, I send them down 4 miles of hilly one way dirt road to nowhere but dueling banjos hell that just ends and has to be back tracked.

My tip for cyclists use google earth before heading out, you will be surprised by the number of miles inside of neighborhoods/subdivisions that have very very low car traffic. It may not be cool but it's very safe and a great place to learn.

I recently started riding again to help get back in shape. Mountain bike on the road and trails at first, but have bought a used road bike now. I was hoping for a bigger difference in the efficiency of the road bike, but it just beat the heck out of my back. I have a nice fixed tail CHARGE 29'r that I think I will continue to use.

If anyone in the HWY-20 / Cumming area rides or knows much about road bikes, I would like to learn some basics...

Back
Top Bottom