• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Any Bicyclists in the house? Road? Mountain? Hybrid?

glad you've been able to get out.. especially with family and during this crazy time... i've been stuck to a spin bike to get miles in since Jan 20th..... currently deployed (again; #11... whoo hoo... look at me go..) anyway, as of this morning, i've hit the 932 mile mark and by the looks of it after the information i received today, i will probably hit the 1000 mile mark!

I dug out the 2 Treks a couple weeks ago and aired them up. My son and I have been riding a good bit lately.

His is an 850 steel frame 26" (given to us by some folks from church when we lived in GA) and mine is a 4100 aluminum frame 26" I bought at Perry Pawnshop and rebuilt it how I wanted it to be. Like I said both needed airing up and a good bit of oiling up and adjusting to start switching gears. Still kind of dodgy shifting, but they are riding out and we are having fun. Still need tuning.

I picked up biking again fairly seriously last fall. It has been great! I inherited a Fuji hybrid that I use on the 18 mile Carrollton Greenbelt fairly regularly (1-3 times a week) but sometimes I indoor stationary bike. I have a Diamondback Overdrive 29er that I enjoy riding closed forest service and WMA roads with.

Biking is amazing! It can make you feel like a kid again.

I picked up biking again fairly seriously last fall. It has been great! I inherited a Fuji hybrid that I use on the 18 mile Carrollton Greenbelt fairly regularly (1-3 times a week) but sometimes I indoor stationary bike. I have a Diamondback Overdrive 29er that I enjoy riding closed forest service and WMA roads with.

Biking is amazing! It can make you feel like a kid again.

It's not exactly a fountain of youth but it can keep you healthy into old age. That is as long as you don't crash to often :crutch:

Back
Top Bottom