• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

Another violation of rights - jailed for wearing pajama pants on an airplane

The articles I've read indicate that the guy with the pajama pants was "supposedly" wearing them below his butt and was revealing his butt crack (which is considered a "private part" and falls under US Airway's only rule regarding attire). They asked him several times to pull them up and he "supposedly" refused. He is being charged with assaulting a police officer because, apparently, he "injured" an officer when he was resisting arrest.

The picture of the old guy in the blue underwear is not a joke. That is a picture that was taken by another passenger because she said, "If I didn't take the picture, no one would've believed me." Apparently several passengers complained about the man's attire, but US Airways had to let him on the plane because their only restriction on attire is that you can't reveal private body parts (though I'm sure in person those panties didn't leave much to the imagination...).

Personally, given the choice, I'd rather fly with a guy who's butt crack is showing (because as soon as he sits down, you don't have to look at it anymore) than an old man in nothing but skimpy women's underwear. :puke:

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom