• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

Another truck we will never see...

http://www.foxnews.com/leisure/2015/03/23/new-ford-ranger-pickup-revealed/?intcmp=features

A new Ranger about to come out, avaliable in 180 markets, just not ours.

"Three engines are available, each with either a 6-speed manual or 6-speed automatic transmission: a 3.2-liter diesel 5-cylinder with 347 lb-ft of torque; a 2.5-liter gasoline 4-cylinder; and a 2.2-liter diesel 4-cylinder offered in two power levels, depending on what country the truck is sold in."
I saw something very similar to this last summer in St. Martin. Drove by this small car lot and thought "why can't we have that!" I'd love to have a Midsize 4x4 crew cab. The Tacoma is just about the only choice, but the rear cab is too small for my needs.

The gas companies HAVE to have something to do with it! Hence why we can barely get 25mpg out of a vehicle these days and when we do it's barely big enough to contain a grown mans fart! Im a huge fan of Top Gear on BBC network and in an episode a while back they had a newer model Ford Fiesta getting 70+ mpg's. They even had to find a way to take the cars they had and make them get 20mpg's! You know how exciting it is for some of us to get 20mpg's now-a-days?

The gas companies HAVE to have something to do with it! Hence why we can barely get 25mpg out of a vehicle these days and when we do it's barely big enough to contain a grown mans fart! Im a huge fan of Top Gear on BBC network and in an episode a while back they had a newer model Ford Fiesta getting 70+ mpg's. They even had to find a way to take the cars they had and make them get 20mpg's! You know how exciting it is for some of us to get 20mpg's now-a-days?

Different ways of measuring fuel mileage...but you're right. Diesel Polos in Germany routinely got 50+MPG.

Back
Top Bottom